As a writer, editor and communications specialist with over a decade of experience, I offer a wide range of services.
Here are some of the things I’ve worked on in the past, as a freelancer or in-house:
- Writing punchy product descriptions for big online stores like Target and Officeworks (and managing all the behind-the-scenes data that goes with it)
- Creating a new magazine, from editorial strategy through to writing the cover headlines, for the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre
- Copyediting field reports for World Vision International, taking raw quotes, facts and figures and making sure they are clear and engaging to child sponsors
- Writing popcorn-worthy synopses of movies for the Melbourne International Film Festival program
- Crafting social media and landing page copy designed to drive student enquiries for Hobsons APAC
- Profiling inspiring artists, entrepreneurs and projects as case studies for Creative Victoria’s Showcase website
What can I do for you?
Whether you want word-perfect content, error-free copy or some expert advice on how to improve your communications, I can help.
Copywriting and content marketing
- Website content
- Product descriptions and specs
- Magazine or newsletter articles
- Social media content
- Microcopy and interface copy for websites, apps and software
- Blog posts
- Fact sheets
- Case studies
- Technical documents and instructional materials
- Marketing collateral
- Bio, CV or LinkedIn profiles
- Brochures, flyers and other printed stuff
- Ghostwriting memoir or non-fiction books
Editing and proofreading
- Business documents, presentations and reports
- Print or email newsletters (EDMs)
- Magazines or other publications
- Book manuscripts
- Content databases (courses, products, etc)
- Website content audits and refreshes
- Website content management
- Consultations and problem solving
Let’s get started!
If you’d like to chat about your project requirements and get an obligation-free quote, send me an email and we'll take it from there!